VeryHairy.net - The Largest SOCIAL NETWORK For Gay Hairy Men And Their Admirers.

• Facebook
  • Yahoo
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Live
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Live
en

What's the Hairy Attraction? | Forum

rickinphx
rickinphx Sep 26 '14
Long before I knew I was gay; even as a pre-school kid, I would see an occasional man working shirtless outside and with luck, he'd have a hairy chest. I don't think there was anything I ever saw at that age that was so manly. It accentuated chest and abdominal muscles. I wanted to be manly. I could not wait to get older and have body hair, too. For the most part, I'm still waiting at age 61 and by now I have figured out it's not going to happen the way I planned. So I guess I am more of an admirer though I have some body hair. You super-hairy guys: though it's all in the genetics and you did nothing to earn or deserve it, from my perspective, you don't know how lucky you are. I am completely envious. I suppose there are drawbacks as in women of the last twenty years that have decided to emasculate all men that have any body hair and introduce them to waxing, shaving, clipping, trimming, plucking, lasers, and manscaping. Completely ridiculous and "thank you" ladies for subtracting part of our manhood and being openly disgusted by the least amount of body fur. Fortunately for gay men there are communities and sub-communities that love hair. When I first started to play around with men and got to touch my first hairy chest... and a hairy back, and especially, finally, a hairy ass, I don't think I have ever been so turned on. I could name numerous situations of fur in my face and rubbing at my crotch that send me into orbit, but it was the first furry-assed man I ever fucked that gave me a multi-load discharge. His ass-crack hair wrapped around my dick and actually had the feeling of cutting into it a bit... drawing my dick in each time... I felt my crotch hair and his ass fur twining together for a link made stronger by my cum. WOOF!! There just isn't anything better. So, yes I am a HUGE admirer of hairy men... and yes I am very envious of hairy men... and yes I want to eat their nips, blow their dicks, massage their furry muscles every chance I can get even if I can't get their ass. Admirer; hmmm... could be a happy addiction.
Share:
amor
amor Oct 22 '15
:)
Kralik
Kralik Dec 3 '16
For me from very beginning the hairy attraction is that strip of hair running from belly button down to pubes and up to chest hair maling a S aroun belly button. It is called love traily oh happy trail ... Up to now when i see it on men i am lost .

Social Services

Share: