VeryHairy.net - The Largest SOCIAL NETWORK For Gay Hairy Men And Their Admirers.

• Facebook
  • Yahoo
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Live
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Live
en

The hairest ethnic on the world | Forum

helios Donators
helios Sep 21 '14
Always wandering which is the hairest ethnic on the world. The country with the hairest ethnic should be a paradise for me :-)
rickinphx
rickinphx Sep 26 '14
Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Iran, India, Pakistan, Brazil, Cuba, USA, Australia. All seem to have some exception men to desire.
admin Admin
admin Sep 27 '14
What about Armenian and Georgian guys? They seems to be hairy too.
IvoTomas
IvoTomas Oct 1 '14
most Portuguese are very hairy too
helios Donators
helios Oct 2 '14
I agree with you Ivo
FPandrad
FPandrad Oct 3 '14
Yep, me too. Shame there's not a lot of them around here =P
admin Admin
admin Nov 5 '14
many french guys are very hairy too. :-)
youngster
youngster Sep 24 '15
I would say the turks are the hairiest though
fetish4hairy
fetish4hairy Sep 25 '15
I find it very interesting to get the opinions of others on which group/nationality seems to have the hairiest Men. Turks are very hairy if they would only stop shaving the genitals which I find very ugly. Iranians, Armenians and so on can
be so gifted in the hirsute domain.  I would love to hear the opinions and findings of others and even see some photos. It is a subject that gets me quite excited. I have asked myself these same questions all of my life.
Thank you/Merci!
FurLover58
FurLover58 Dec 1 '16
Spain has the hairiest men in the world.
Anyway, all over the European side of the Mediterranean basin, extended from Portugal to Iran, you can find the most hairy men.

fetish4hairy
fetish4hairy Dec 2 '16
I find that very interesting. Our quest to find the hairiest Men goes on.
tokentravels
tokentravels Dec 12 '16
I don't understand when I see very hairy men that shave their pubes. I'm ok with a shaved nutsac. But the bush? That is sacred!!!
fetish4hairy
fetish4hairy Dec 12 '16
I so agree that the hairy bush is sacred. It is just so so beautiful, hairy bush and the hairier the hotter too.  No bush NO service, eh!!
tokentravels
tokentravels Dec 13 '16
I love going down on a guy with a nice bush. Swallowing down to my nose in the bush and smelling this musky odor. It's intoxicating
Daddy50
Daddy50 Jun 14
I look for mature hairy daddies to watch jerking off thru my private and discreet webcam.If you feel you are that man,please contact me vía e-mail:joselu19661@gmail.com 

Donation help

Make a donation

to remain VeryHairy.net FREE and FRIENDLY for all of its members. 
Support the owner's work and the costs of the site (server, etc.)