VeryHairy.net - The Largest SOCIAL NETWORK For Gay Hairy Men And Their Admirers.

• Facebook
  • Yahoo
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Live
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Live
en

Greying body hair | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Hairy forum » About my body hair
danny108
danny108 Apr 7
Hi guys, I'm 34 but have had a head of salt and pepper hair since my late 20's which I've grown to embrace. In the last couple of years my body hair has started to grey to the extent now that the middle of my chest hair and about a third of my bush are grey. What age did you body hair grey and did you embrace it or did it cause you to trim or dye it?
Share:
Nickbright
Nickbright Apr 8
I was rather sad when my chest hair started to go grey from the neck downwards. I used to like having thick dark hair showing when my top buttons on my shirt were open. Now it's less obvious in some lights due to it being greyer but it's me and ive accepted it. The hair is still plentiful on my body ... Just none on my head which ive also embraced !!!
Bushman
Bushman Apr 30
My chest hair is starting to grey, mainly around the centre of the breast plate area. Whilst it's sad in a way to loose the hue I am gaining volume as the chest hair thickens out, so there's a kind of compensation there. It's natural, as is body hair, so I'm going with the grey flow!
danny108
danny108 May 3
That's great to hear you are embracing it!

Donation help

Make a donation

to remain VeryHairy.net FREE and FRIENDLY for all of its members. 
Support the owner's work and the costs of the site (server, etc.)

Social Services

Share: